Monday, June 22, 2009

Fashionistas - The King Family

Today I was searching Facebook, My Space and other such sites for an idea of what people could be looking for in modern health and beauty. I came across a few Facebook profiles of friends. I am now convinced I've found something that everyone is searching for, but few have found - fashion and artistically draping your body.

There is this cute little family band that go by the name King Family. Going through their pictures I've come to the conclusion that either they really know their bodies and how to adorn them, or they've got a really good hair stylist, wardrobe counselor, make-up artist, etc. Their wardrobe is superb and a definite must-find-out-about.

I will likely write them this week and find out what their secret is. In the meantime, you can anticipate some really good Fashion Fundas that are sure to be coming up if they agree to spill the beans about it! Wish me luck in getting them to divulge their secrets ;)

2 comments: