Monday, July 27, 2009

Seasonal Handbag Tips

Are you struggling with the monsoon because every time you step out of office for a bit, your handbag gets completely wet along with the things in it? Here's a little trick I use to keep things like my phone dry.

I have a little zip-lock bag in which I put my phone, its charger, the headset, etc. Along with that, I keep a nice looking plastic bag folded and stored neatly in one section of my bag. When it begins to drizzle, I just take out the plastic bag, put my handbag in it, and voila! My things are kept safe from the rain!

Of course, this helps only if your handbag is small enough to be managed in such a way. While I used to carry a bigger bag for summer (to put an extra shirt in, wet wipes, etc), I switched over to a smaller one for the monsoon. For the winter, I may very well go back to a bigger bag so I can carry along a light sweater and/ or a scarf, mittens, etc.

5 comments:

  1. That is a very good idea...I also always keep wipes in my hand bag in case I am feeling and looking very tires...just a quick wipe makes me feel afresh.

    wet wipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, its really beneficial to have those containers where we can keep our personal belongings safe and easy use. click here for beststretchmarkcream.co website

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    best hair straightener for curly hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be interesting to join such an aggressive and real discussion with readers of this blog as well as readers of other blogs or websites who really thing that they can express more related to this topic. tote bag

    ReplyDelete