Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fighting the period cramp blues

I've often found that the most comfortable wear during ones period, is a loose fitting outer covering, and a figure hugging - though not tight inner wear. Sounds like gibberish? Here's what I mean.

A while ago Mom sent over some undergarments she'd bought for me. Now I wasn't gonna complain, but I looked at the second half and rolled my eyes when I thought of how it would reach till my belly button when I wore it. Those are now my favorites when my monthly blues comes around. I found that holding my tummy in with these cotton wears, actually make the cramps less dramatic, and I feel less bloated.

Of course, I also make it a point to drink/ eat extra milk products. I sleep extra, and on the first day, I more often than not, take a MeftalSpas tablet (which by the way, I am NOT promoting). I heard it is a banned drug in the first-world countries due to the damage it does to your liver. All I know is that without them, I wouldn't be able to come to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment